Here’s the best, and worst, I could find on a work computer.
- Is the world ready for Nicolas Cage themed fighting shorts? I think so. Seriously, they’re intimidating.
- Louis C.K. goes bananas trying to help his kids with homework. Every parent has felt his pain, but he’s Louise C.K. so now people are paying attention to this issue. Full disclosure: I agree with everything he says.
- The new Star Wars cast was announced, and nerds went bat guano crazy.
- These are the top 10 whipping boys on TV.
- Take note guys, here’s what mom really wants for Mother’s Day.
- Top 10 things guys like to talk about. Spoiler: Sex is LAST.
- 50 Shades of Grey is not America’s favorite book. This is, and it couldn’t be farther from 50 Shades.
- If you find yourself in Tokyo, but don’t want to eat alone, eat here.
Here’s the best (and worst) of the internet for April 24th:
- Get a sneak peek at People’s Most Beautiful 2014 here.
- I have no idea who Kendra Wilkinson is, but at her baby shower somebody gave her a Tupac onesie. And it’s glorious.
- Madonna’s trying to be sexy again.
- According to Alicia Silverstone diapers and tampons are evil.
- 10 things a modern day gentleman should never do.
- Science has figured out why women are attracted to rock stars.
- Did you ditch your diet over Easter? So did just about everyone else.
- Study figured out when the “honeymoon period” ends.
- 17 year old loses at Call of Duty, SWAT team gets involved.
- Montage if infomercial hosts struggling to do stuff.
- Time magazine has released its annual Time 100 list of the 100 most influential people in the world. As usual, half of the people don’t deserve to be on it.
- Bachelorette contestant dies, and it’s not from getting stabbed in the back.
Thanks for checking it out. Cheers.