Here’s the best I could find this morning:
- I’m a big Twitter guy (shameless plug: follow me here), and one of the most annoying things is when I find an actor, comedian or musician on Twitter that I really admire, follow them, and realize they have the most boring tweets I’ve ever read. First World problem, I know. Here’s a list of celebrities you should unfollow on Twitter. Celebs, step your game up.
- Star Wars nerds rejoice, here’s 58 things you probably didn’t know about Star Wars movies.
- Fox cancels some of its crappy shows. Mercifully, Dads was included.
- These are the 10 most annoying TV habits you can have. I’m so guilty of #’s 5 and 6.
- Here are the 8 most absurd deep fried foods at America’s State Fairs. Yes, Iowa made the list.
- 31 things that instantly make men hot, according to Cosmo. I got 4.
Best and worst of what I could find this morning:
- Someone at Grantland was REALLY bored and came up with a list of rappers you should, and shouldn’t, fight. The more you know.
- If you’re sending a kid of to college for the first time this fall, you should check out what Rob Lowe wrote about going through that experience. Potential heave cry awaits.
- In honor of Mother’s Day, WorkingMother.com came up with their list of the 50 Most Powerful Moms. It’s really just a bunch of celebrities.
- Jimmy Kimmel got a new contract. Looks like a Kimmel, Colbert, Fallon late night war for at least a few years.
- Apparently, getting a library card makes people really happy. Like, REALLY happy.
- Here’s 13 ways being cheap can cost you in the long run. Tell your dad.
- Here’s what you need to hide from your Facebook page if you’re trying to get a job.
- No big surprise here, but college grads hate the real world.
Let’s be honest, did any of us REALLY think Taco Bell was serving us 100% beef? No. But it was easier to swallow (no pun intended) when we didn’t know what it actually was. Until now.
Taco Bell has finally admitted that the ground beef found in their burritos and tacos is really only 88% beef. Which is more than I expected if I’m being honest. The other 12% is … interesting. Even a little scary.
Here’s what actually in Taco Bell’s addictive mystery meat:
Modified Corn Starch
Caramel Color and Cocoa Powder
I don’t know what most of those are, and I really don’t want to Google it. I like Taco Bell too much, and I’m sure it would ruin it. Seriously, what tastes better at 2AM?