Here’s the best I could find this morning:
- I’m a big Twitter guy (shameless plug: follow me here), and one of the most annoying things is when I find an actor, comedian or musician on Twitter that I really admire, follow them, and realize they have the most boring tweets I’ve ever read. First World problem, I know. Here’s a list of celebrities you should unfollow on Twitter. Celebs, step your game up.
- Star Wars nerds rejoice, here’s 58 things you probably didn’t know about Star Wars movies.
- Hilarious montage of Al Sharpton teleprompter fails.
- LeBron James will be in Judd Apatow’s Trainwreck.
- Just what the world needs, another Flinstones movie.
- Old Spice guy’s gonna host a game show I didn’t know was still on.
- Fox cancels some of its crappy shows. Mercifully, Dads was included.
- Check out a trailer somebody made for Full House, re-imagined as a horror-thriller.
- George R.R. Martin (Game of Thrones author) was nerdy back in 1964.
- These are the 10 most annoying TV habits you can have. I’m so guilty of #’s 5 and 6.
- The top place to have sex in the house is…….? Wait, what?!?
- Bad news, everyone knows when you’re fake laughing. LOL!
- Here are the 8 most absurd deep fried foods at America’s State Fairs. Yes, Iowa made the list.
- 31 things that instantly make men hot, according to Cosmo. I got 4.