Here’s the best (and worst) of the internet for April 24th:
- Get a sneak peek at People’s Most Beautiful 2014 here.
- I have no idea who Kendra Wilkinson is, but at her baby shower somebody gave her a Tupac onesie. And it’s glorious.
- Madonna’s trying to be sexy again.
- According to Alicia Silverstone diapers and tampons are evil.
- Hyundai ad packs 70 movie references into 10 minutes.
- 10 things a modern day gentleman should never do.
- Science has figured out why women are attracted to rock stars.
- Did you ditch your diet over Easter? So did just about everyone else.
- Study figured out when the “honeymoon period” ends.
- 17 year old loses at Call of Duty, SWAT team gets involved.
- Montage if infomercial hosts struggling to do stuff.
- Time magazine has released its annual Time 100 list of the 100 most influential people in the world. As usual, half of the people don’t deserve to be on it.
- Bachelorette contestant dies, and it’s not from getting stabbed in the back.
- What your morning drink says about you.
Thanks for checking it out. Cheers.